You can experience a life of permanent sobriety through the treatment provided at alcoholism help now Florida. Finding help for yourself or a loved one begins with the first contact with our world class facility. It doesn’t matter if you have made multiple attempts to quit and failed or have gone through other rehab programs, alcoholism help now Florida can assist you in finding the customized programs at have a track record of achieving sustainable sobriety.
Alcoholism help now Florida can assist addicts in finding a beautiful and tranquil facility, with a continuum of care offered and administered by qualified medical professionals with years of experience. Alcoholism help now Florida can assit loved ones and addicts in finding a treatment strategy that encompasses various alternative and conventional addiction intervention models. The programs to look for should include a number of specialized programs for adult men and women battling alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse and behavioral disorders such as…
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for patients with comorbid disorders. Through a psychological assessment we identify and treat patients dealing with mental disorders such as depression and bi-polar disorders among others co-occurring with addiction.
- Christian Treatment Programs are for people with strong religious convictions that are seeking an alternative to traditional treatment programs. Patients who select this program option choose to integrate their beliefs into their recovery process.
- Women’s Programs address the unique impact alcoholism has on the female psyche and anatomy. We are keenly aware that substance abuse affects men and women differently and take these gender differences into account when providing treatment.
- Family Therapy takes various approaches to effect healing for the addict and the family unit. Our family oriented programs address the negative effects that addiction has on family members individually as well as collectively. Research studies on addiction consistently emphasize the need and importance of educating families relevant to providing appropriate support as opposed to enablement to those battling alcohol use disorders and drug addiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder programs help patients dealing with this debilitating condition to develop other coping mechanisms rather than turning to alcohol or drugs.
- Grief and Loss Recovery programs target the emotional pain and suffering caused by loss. Although the finality of death causes the most severe feelings of sorrow and hopelessness, loss through divorce, separation or through financial reverses often plunge even mentally stable individuals into a period of suffering that can trigger substance abuse.
- Anger Management programs help individuals to deal with the core issues driving anger. Anger paired with alcohol abuse often lead to verbal and physical abuse, especially for men. Gender studies reveal that men are more prone to binge drinking and engage in more physically harmful aggressive behavior than women when they are inebriated.
Recovery from alcoholism is a complex process that requires appropriate medical intervention and often specialized treatment to overcome. At alcoholism help now Florida there are viable solutions that can take you from a place of suffering to a productive live free from the obsessive seeking and compulsive use of alcohol. Recovery is not a quick fix, but a gradual process that reset neurological functions hijacked by chemical substance like alcohol.
The innovative programs offered a treatment facility can provide includes a medical detox process that provides a safe alternative to “cold turkey” and other dangerous self-efforts to quit habitual drinking. Additionally, they encourage support from friends and family who are willing, with the patient’s approval, to participate in the recovery process. After going through the alcohol withdrawal process, most patients experience greater mental clarity to focus on the rehabilitation programs that equip them with the tools and techniques to sustain long term sobriety.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.