Punta Gorda outpatient rehab through White Sands can help you get your life back!
If you’ve been Googling “drug rehabilitation centers near me,” Punta Gorda outpatient rehab through White Sands Treatment Center may be what you’re looking for. Outpatient treatment for drug addiction can help you restore your life in many areas. Addiction takes a toll on your mind, body, and spirit, and restoring your life depends on ending your substance abuse. But addiction is characterized by the inability to stop using drugs or alcohol even though your use is causing problems in your life, such as financial, legal, relationship, or health issues. The National Institute on Drug Abuse points out that willpower and good intentions are rarely enough to end an addiction. Professional help is almost always needed. Punta Gorda outpatient rehab can help you overcome an addiction for the long-term and improve your life in countless ways in the process.
Two Types of Drug Treatment Programs: Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab
Inpatient and outpatient rehab are the two major types of drug treatment programs. Which is right for you depends on a number of factors, including how long you’ve been addicted, the severity of your addiction, and whether you’ve been to rehab before.
Punta Gorda Inpatient Rehab
Inpatient treatment involves living at the treatment facility while in rehab. Inpatient treatment is essential if you:
- Have a long history of addiction.
- Have little support at home or in the community.
- Are ambivalent toward recovery.
- Have been in rehab before.
- Have a severe addiction.
- Have a co-occurring mental illness.
The benefits of inpatient rehab include:
- The ability to focus solely on recovery without outside stressors or influences.
- A high level of support from peers in recovery and staff.
- Around-the-clock support and supervision.
- A structured environment.
- The opportunity to develop healthy relationships with others in recovery.
Punta Gorda Outpatient Rehab
Outpatient rehab involves living at home but visiting the rehab center each day for therapy and other programming. Outpatient treatment in general isn’t as successful as inpatient treatment, but it can work for individuals who:
- Have a high level of intrinsic motivation to recover.
- Have a supportive home life and support in the community.
- Are in good physical and mental health aside from the addiction.
- Have a way to get to the facility each day for treatment.
The benefits of Punta Gorda outpatient rehab include:
- The ability to put the skills you learn to immediate use in the “real” world.
- The ability to continue living at home and working, attending school, or caring for the family while receiving treatment.
- A lower cost than inpatient rehab.
Choosing the right program for your needs is essential for getting the right kind of help to end your addiction. Searching for “drug rehabilitation centers near me” can help you find a program, but an addiction specialist or other mental health professional can help you decide which type of program is right for you.
Punta Gorda Outpatient Rehab Works
Treatment is essential for ending an addiction. Punta Gorda outpatient rehab through White Sands in Fort Myers has a proven track record for helping people reclaim their lives and live drug- and alcohol-free for the long-term. Through a variety of traditional and complementary therapies, we’ll help you:
- Delve into the issues that underlie the addiction.
- Develop the skills you need to stay sober for the long-term.
- Replace unhealthy thought and behavior patterns with healthier ways of thinking and behaving.
- Find joy, purpose, and meaning in a life without drugs or alcohol.
- Learn how to have fun and relax without using.
A high quality, holistic program at White Sands can help you restore your health, improve your relationships, and increase your quality of life and sense of wellbeing. Treatment works, and it can work for you.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.