Plant City Addiction Recovery Centers
Plant City addiction recovery centers can help you end a drug or alcohol addiction for the long-term. Addiction affects every aspect of your life: Your relationships, finances, health, wellbeing, and even your legal status. Getting professional help for an addiction is almost always necessary for successful long-term recovery. Plant City addiction recovery centers help many people recover for the long-term.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Plant City FL
The two main types of addiction treatment in Plant City addiction recovery centers are inpatient and outpatient treatment.
Inpatient treatment requires living in a residential treatment facility while receiving treatment. Inpatient treatment is essential if you:
- Have a long history of addiction or a severe addiction.
- Have an unsafe or unstable living situation.
- Have little support at home and in the community.
- Have a co-occurring mental illness.
The benefits of inpatient Plant City addiction recovery centers include:
- A high level of structure.
- Around-the-clock support and supervision.
- Few outside distractions.
Outpatient treatment involves living at home while receiving treatment at a recovery center. Outpatient treatment can be successful as long as you:
- Have a high level of motivation to recover.
- Have a safe, stable place to live.
- Have a high level of support at home and in the community.
- Have good physical and mental health aside from the addiction.
The benefits of outpatient Plant City addiction recovery centers include:
- The ability to continue working, attending school, or taking care of the family while receiving treatment.
- The opportunity to put skills and strategies to work right away in the “real” world.
- A lower cost than inpatient treatment.
Choosing the right treatment program for your needs is essential for success. If you’re not sure which is right for you, WhiteSands Treatment can help you decide.
How Addiction Treatment Works
Treatment works for most people who engage with their treatment plan. High-quality addiction treatment in Plant City FL will offer a holistic approach to treatment that involves a variety of research-based traditional and complementary therapies that help you:
- Delve into the underlying causes of your addiction.
- Develop an arsenal of skills and strategies to help you cope with cravings and other triggers.
- Identify self-destructive thought and behavior patterns and develop healthier ways of thinking and behaving.
- Find purpose and meaning in a life without drugs or alcohol.
- Relax and have fun without using.
Traditional therapies used in Plant City addiction recovery centers include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, which helps you re-learn healthy ways of thinking and behaving.
- Psychoeducational classes that help you understand addiction, recovery, and relapse.
- Family therapy to help you restore function to the family system.
Complementary therapies used in treatment include:
- Yoga and meditation, which helps you develop a higher level of self-awareness.
- Biofeedback, which helps you learn to reduce stress on the spot through deep breathing and other exercises.
- Massage therapy or acupuncture, which helps reduce stress, improve well-being, and ease cravings.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration stresses that a holistic approach to recovery offers the best treatment outcomes.
How to Find the Best Addiction Recovery Plant City Florida Offers
All treatment programs aren’t created equal. To find the best addiction recovery Plant City Florida offers, look for one that:
- Has licensed, experienced mental health professionals on staff.
- Offers a holistic approach to treatment with both traditional and complementary therapies.
- Is accredited by the state.
- Offers research-based treatment therapies and protocol.
- Provides clean, comfortable facilities.
Treatment can help you restore your life and end your addiction for good. WhiteSands Treatment has a proven track record for helping people get off – and stay off – drugs or alcohol.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.