Facing the realities of addiction can drive a person even deeper into a disease that is only too willing to take lives. The addict needs the security provided by people who understand the disease and how to help recover from it. Florida drug programs are offered by White Sands Addiction Treatment Center, and the dedicate and compassionate staff understands the needs and challenges faced by the addict who is desperate to take back control of his or her life.
Florida Drug Programs
People living in Florida and the nation over can turn to White Sands Addiction Treatment Center for the best Florida drug programs. Inpatient rehab, residential rehab, medical detox, dual diagnosis, and Intensive outpatient (IOP) and alcohol rehab are some of the drug programs available at White Sands. IOP programs allow individuals to live at home, go to work, and spend time with family. Each day, participants in IOP are using the coping skills they are learning in their therapy sessions. Florida drug programs at White Sands Addiction Treatment Center include alternative therapies, including yoga, nutritional, exercise, chiropractic, massage, biofeedback, and family. If you suspect a family member or friend is a substance abuser, read the following signs of addiction.
- Exercises poor judgment and engages in risky behavior
- Lies frequently about friends and activities
- Becomes secretive about almost everything
- Steals money or prescription drugs
- Becomes isolated and avoids family functions and friends
- Neglects family and job responsibilities
- Is having financial problems
- Developing unhealthy relationships with people who use drugs and drink heavily
If someone you care about is exhibiting signs of substance abuse, you may be able to get them to enroll in one of several Florida drug programs. White Sands Addiction Treatment Center can assess your loved one to determine the program that fits his or her needs.
Florida Drug Inpatient Rehab Centers
Florida drug inpatient rehab centers include White Sands Addiction Treatment Center. Inpatient rehab is geared for individuals who have been through the detoxification process. It’s designed to assist individuals with maintaining their sobriety, teach awareness of relapse triggers, and help set goals for long-term recovery. Detox only approaches are a temporary fix for a deep-rooted problem. Without rehab, the risk for relapse is extremely high. The benefits provided by Florida drug inpatient rehab centers include the following:
- Inpatient rehab provides immediate transition from detox to rehab, which allows interventions to be quickly introduced.
- Inpatient rehab provides 24/7 supervision is critical for anyone who suffered from a severe addiction, is without a support network, at risk of self-harm, has been through detox several times, is suffering cognitive impairment, or is pregnant.
- Inpatient rehab provides intensive care.
- Inpatient rehab provides a community of supportive peers.
- Inpatient rehab provides a “former” trigger-free environment
- Inpatient rehab provides a higher rate of successful long-term recovery
Best Drug Rehab Programs
The best drug rehab programs provide a peaceful and serene environment. White Sands Addiction Treatment Center offers a beautiful tropical location, lovely rooms, great food, and the best care available. The best drug rehab programs should include alternative and holistic options. At White Sands, several alternative programs are offered including yoga, art therapy, exercise, massage, nutrition, chiropractic, moral reconation, biofeedback, and family therapy. Every program is designed to strengthen individuals in recovery and provide them with the tools and skills that will result in long-term recovery. The goal of every White Sands staff member is to help patients get through detox safely, go on to rehab, and then attain their goals of lifetime sobriety.
If you or a loved one is addicted to drugs or alcohol, Call White Sands. You’ll speak to an understanding person who will assist you through the process to get into detox, rehab, and recovery.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.