Clearwater Outpatient Addiction Rehab and Detox Centers
Drug abuse and addition are a nationwide health problem. Treatment centers such as WhiteSands’ Clearwater outpatient addiction rehab programs offer the recovery options for those with substance use disorders. Finding treatment in our Clearwater outpatient drug rehab programs can followed by our inpatient programs that are often the key to overcoming an addiction.
If you are looking for Clearwater outpatient detox centers, WhiteSands rehab centers can help yourself or your family member to get clean in a safe, medically supervised environment. Once they have finished their detox treatment they can then move to therapy in our Clearwater outpatient treatment program.
It is common for the general public to not understand addiction, especially when someone close to them becomes addicted to drugs or alcohol. It’s a common thought that those who become addicted to drugs and alcohol don’t have principles or willpower. On the contrary, drug addiction is a disease that is complex, it changes the chemicals in the brain and in the body and overcoming an addiction takes more than a want to quit, no matter how much someone may want to quit.
The positive side to addiction recovery is that there is many research studies that have been completed and treatments have been developed to help those who are suffering. If you or someone you love is in need of help from one of the Clearwater outpatient drug rehab programs, call today to find out more information and to get help. You can reach the Clearwater outpatient addiction rehab line at (877) 855-3470 to speak to a representative today.
Why Choose Clearwater Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs?
WhiteSands’ Clearwater programs are known for a high success rate when it comes to drug and alcohol treatment sessions. This specific location is here to help those who want to maintain their lifestyle and privacy while attending rehab. Clearwater is also a great location to choose when you have finished your inpatient rehab to continue follow up therapy.
Fundamental Parts of Effective Treatment
Research conducted by the National Institute on Drug Abuse found that the following statements are fundamental parts of effective treatment:
- Addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affects brain function and behavior
- No single treatment is right for everyone
- People need to have quick access to treatment
- Effective treatment addresses all of the patient’s needs
- Staying in treatment ling enough is critical
- Counseling and other behavioral therapies are the most commonly used forms of treatment
- Medications are often an important part of treatment especially when combined with behavioral therapies
- Treatment plans must be reviewed often and modified to fit the patient’s changing needs
- Treatment should address other possible mental disorders
- Medically assisted detox is only the first stage of treatment
- Treatment doesn’t need to be voluntary to be effective
- Drug use during treatment must be monitored continuously
- Treatment programs should test patients for HIV/AIDS, HEP B & C, TUBERCULOSIS and other infectious diseases as well as teach them about steps they can take to reduce their risk of these illnesses.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.