Tampa outpatient alcohol rehab through WhiteSands Treatment helps numerous individuals end an alcohol addiction once and for all.
Alcohol addiction takes a heavy toll on many areas of your life, from your relationships and finances to your physical and mental health and legal status. Alcohol addiction is characterized by compulsive alcohol use despite negative consequences and being unable to stop drinking even though you want to or have tried to. Alcoholism, like other chronic diseases, almost always requires treatment to send the addiction into remission. Willpower and good intentions are rarely enough to end an alcohol addiction for the long-term, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Tampa outpatient alcohol rehab through WhiteSands Treatment can help you overcome an addiction to alcohol and enjoy a higher quality of life.
Tampa Outpatient Alcohol Rehab vs. Inpatient Rehab
While inpatient rehab offers the best possible outcomes of treatment, our Tampa outpatient rehab can work for people who:
- Have a high level of intrinsic motivation to end the addiction.
- Have a high level of support at home and in the community.
- Have a safe and stable living environment that’s conducive to recovery.
- Have transportation to and from the outpatient rehab center.
Tampa outpatient alcohol rehab enables people with an alcohol addiction to live at home and continue working, attending school, or caring for the family while undergoing treatment. It also offers the opportunity to put into practical use right away, in the real world, the skills and strategies you learn during treatment.
Outpatient alcohol rehab is less expensive than inpatient rehab, but inpatient rehab is essential for people who:
- Have an unsafe or unstable living environment.
- Have a long history of addiction or a severe alcohol addiction.
- Have little motivation or desire to stop drinking.
- Have little or no support at home and in the community.
- Have been through treatment before.
Choosing between inpatient and outpatient alcohol rehab is a matter of assessing the severity of the addiction and determining your range of needs and issues. A mental health professional or addiction center counselor can help you decide if Tampa outpatient alcohol rehab is right for you.
How Rehab Works
The best outpatient addiction treatment Tampa has to offer is a program that takes a holistic approach to treatment. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a holistic approach addresses the individual’s multiple needs and offers the best outcomes of treatment.
Through a variety of traditional and complementary therapies, a holistic treatment program helps individuals:
- Address the complex underlying issues behind the addiction.
- Change unhealthy thought and behavior patterns.
- Develop healthy coping skills for dealing with stress, cravings, and other triggers.
- Learn to relax and have fun without alcohol.
- Find purpose and meaning in a life of sobriety.
- Repair damaged relationships and restore function to the family system.
- Address other needs, such as legal issues, parenting help, and vocational or educational assistance.
Treatment works for most people who engage with their treatment plan. WhiteSands Treatment offers the best outpatient addiction treatment Tampa offers. Our holistic program utilizes both traditional and complementary therapies for whole-person healing of body, mind, and spirit. Individualized treatment plans ensure that the therapies you engage in are the ones that best address your unique needs and issues. Once treatment is complete, a comprehensive aftercare plan helps you stay in recovery during the challenging early weeks and months after treatment.
If you or someone you love suffers from an alcohol addiction, treatment can help you find peace, improve your life on many fronts, and enjoy a higher quality of life and sense of wellbeing for the long-term.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.