Benefits Of Clearwater Treatment of Addiction
Are you concerned you have been taking more prescribed drugs than you should? Do you have withdrawal symptoms if you run out of pills for a few days? Are you afraid you might be addicted? The benefits of WhiteSands’ Clearwater treatment of addiction are many for the person just recognizing he or she has a problem with substance abuse.
Clearwater Treatment Of Addiction
In an outpatient rehab facility environment, WhiteSands’ Clearwater treatment of addiction provides excellent therapy and counseling for individuals who are serious about achieving recovery. It allows people to continue to their education, go to work every day, and take care of their family while they are turning their life around and recovering from substance abuse. Some of the benefits of Clearwater treatment of addiction include the following:
- Outpatient treatment is very effective for those individuals who are mildly addicted or have become dependent on a certain drug. When the early signs of addiction are observed, the individual can get help without it interfering with employment and family obligations.
- Multiple treatment approaches are available to provide for the various needs an individual may have. If there are emotional issues associated with the addiction, treatment for a co-occurring is necessary.
- Therapy, education, and support are the three primary focuses of Clearwater treatment of addiction.
- Outpatient treatment is also excellent when used as a follow-up program for individuals who have completed extensive inpatient treatment. He or she can return to work and family while still focusing on a strong recovery.
- Outpatient treatment is less expensive and covered by most insurance programs.
- Outpatient treatment is discreet and protects the patient’s privacy.
- Patient’s learn life skills and develop relapse prevention tools.
Clearwater Treatment Programs For Substance Abuse
Education about addiction, its causes, and triggers is one of the focuses of Clearwater treatment programs for substance abuse. WhiteSands Clearwater Drug Rehab Outpatient Clinic provides flexible treatment programs to accommodate the personal lives of its patients. Work schedules, classes, and family responsibilities can all be continued as normal with the availability of flexible treatment programs. Support is another major focus provided in outpatient rehab. Individuals know they are not alone if temptation strikes, and they learn to build a strong support system. Intensive outpatient therapy helps the individual establish measurable goals to assist them with monitoring their progress. WhiteSands Clearwater location provides the following:
- Individual therapy
- Individual counseling
- Group intensive outpatient therapy
- Group intensive outpatient counseling
- Inpatient and outpatient levels of care
- Treatment plans for substance addiction
- Treatment plans for alcohol addiction
- Treatment plans addressing co-occurring disorders
Best Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
The best substance abuse treatment centers provide continuing care for individuals who have completed inpatient rehab and need ongoing therapy and support during their recovery. It will also provide daily programs, intensive outpatient programs, and co-occurring disorder treatment. Outpatient care doesn’t provide any personal monitoring as would take place in an inpatient facility, and each individual must be serious about achieving sobriety in an outpatient environment and keeping their home free from drugs and alcohol. The flexibility of outpatient care eliminates the need of an individual to take off periods of time from their job, to make excuses for his or absence to family and friends, or to drop out of school for a while.
For people with severe drug or alcohol addictions, outpatient care will not be sufficient. WhiteSands has inpatient treatment centers in Tampa and Fort Myers that offer full facilities and medical detox. Call WhiteSands at (877) 855-3470 to talk to a rehab counselor and learn more. Whether outpatient or inpatient treatment is needed, WhiteSands helps people recover their lives.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.