Are You Looking For Winter Park Programs For Drug Addicts?
Are you afraid you have become dependent on your painkillers or other drugs? If you have a prescription for pain pills, an anti-anxiety drug, or other medication with the potential for addiction and feel the need to take it more often or take a larger dose, it’s quite likely you have developed a dependence, which can lead to addiction. There are Winter Park programs for drug addicts that can help you on an outpatient basis.
Winter Park Programs For Drug Addicts
It’s important to select a drug treatment facility that offers flexibility in scheduling appointments if you work or go to school. WhiteSands Treatment Center in Winter Park FL provides excellent outpatient drug treatment programs for individuals who have become dependent on drugs or in early stages of addiction. Outpatient care also provides ongoing support for people transitioning out of inpatient care. It is often considered as part of long-term recovery and relapse prevention treatment. Winter Park programs for drug addicts include these additional benefits:
- Addicts learn how to build a strong support group including family, friends, sponsor, and spiritual advisors. Having a dependable support group helps the person in recovery to build self-esteem and self-reliance.
- Persons suffering from addiction may not be able to leave their job for the necessary amount of time required for inpatient drug treatment. Some jobs could be threatened if there was knowledge of a drug problem. WhiteSands Treatment Center in Winter Park offers convenient and flexible treatment schedules to accommodate personal work and school schedules.
- Outpatient treatment programs are far less costly that inpatient programs that must also charge for room and board. If inpatient programs are financially inaccessible to you, an outpatient program is considerably less costly and reduce the financial stress that can be a trigger for many.
Winter Park Programs For Substance Abuse
There are a variety of Winter Park programs for substance abuse available to meet the needs of people suffering from drug addiction. Programs may include the following:
- Intensive Outpatient Care – Intensive outpatient care provides a major focus on relapse prevention. This program requires a commitment to recovery by attending three or more times every week.
- Therapy and Counseling – These programs may be offered as follow-up for persons completing an inpatient rehab program. It may also be good for people who have developed a dependence on a particular drug, but are not fully addicted. Patients learn skills for coping with triggers, rebuilding relationships, and building self-esteem.
- Individual Therapy and Counseling
- Group Therapy and Counseling
- Inpatient and Outpatient Levels of Care
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment Program
Winter Park Programs For Substance Abuse
How can you know if you need Winter Park programs for substance abuse? Even if you have completed an inpatient rehab program, relapse is only a trigger or two away without support and ongoing relapse prevention programs. Everyone in recovery from drug addiction needs a strong support group to be there for him or her in those challenging moments that everyone has. Winter Park programs for substance abuse provides support and teaches their patients how to build strong support partners among family and friends. If you are taking more medication than your doctor prescribed and are having withdrawal symptoms until you can get your next refill, an outpatient program will work well for you. It won’t interfere with your work schedule, and it will prevent a full-blown addiction.
Contact WhiteSands Winter Park Treatment Center and explain your particular circumstances to one f their experienced and compassionate rehab specialists. They will help you get into the right programs, and adapt it to your personal work or school schedule. Call today (877) 855-3470 and get the help you need.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.