If you need help for a drug or alcohol addiction, WhiteSands Treatment’s Florida rehab centers can help.
Florida rehab centers have made the news in recent years, thanks to a proliferation of disreputable treatment programs that engaged in insurance fraud and questionable medical practices. This has discouraged some people from seeking treatment, but there are many high quality Florida rehab centers that have a proven track record for helping people end an addiction once and for all.
High quality drug rehab centers in Florida, including WhiteSands Treatment, are those that employ licensed and experienced physicians and therapists, hold industry accreditations, and take a holistic approach to treatment using research-based therapies and interventions.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Florida
Two main types of treatment are inpatient and outpatient rehab. Inpatient treatment involves living at a residential facility while undergoing treatment. Outpatient treatment involves living at home and visiting an outpatient rehab center each day for programming.
The type of treatment that’s right for you depends on your unique needs and issues. In general, inpatient treatment offers the best outcomes, but outpatient treatment can be successful for some people.
Inpatient treatment is highly supervised, and it offers around-the-clock support. Inpatient treatment is essential for people who:
- Don’t have a safe or stable place to live during rehab.
- Are in poor physical or mental health.
- Have a severe addiction or a long history of addiction.
- Don’t have support at home or in the community.
Inpatient treatment has a number of advantages over outpatient treatment, including:
- The ability to focus solely on recovery without external stressors getting in the way.
- A higher level of supervision, support, structure, and accountability.
- The opportunity to develop healthy, supportive relationships with other non-users.
While WhiteSands Treatment in Naples doesn’t offer an inpatient treatment facility, our nearby Fort Myers center has a world-class inpatient treatment program.
Outpatient treatment can work for people who:
- Live in a safe, stable home.
- Are in good physical and mental health aside from the addiction.
- Are highly motivated to recover.
- Have a high level of support at home and in the community.
Outpatient treatment is less expensive than inpatient treatment, and it enables people to continue working, attending school, or caring for the family while undergoing rehab. WhiteSands Treatment offers a high quality outpatient program in Naples.
Holistic Treatment is Essential
Addiction is very complex, and it almost always has underlying causes, such as chronic stress, a history of trauma, or a co-occurring mental illness. These issues must be addressed for successful recovery.
Additionally, addiction causes myriad problems in an individual’s life, including relationship, legal, financial, and physical and mental health problems, and it results in dysfunctional thought and behavior patterns. These issues, too, must be addressed in treatment.
Because no single treatment is appropriate for every individual, high quality Florida rehab centers will use a variety of research-based therapies designed to promote whole-person healing. An individualized treatment program ensures the appropriate therapies are used to address a person’s unique needs and issues.
Through a variety of both traditional and complementary therapies, individuals in treatment:
- Identify and address dysfunctional patterns of thinking and behaving.
- Develop essential coping skills for dealing with stress, cravings, negative emotions, and other triggers.
- Address the underlying issues of the addiction.
- Repair the damaged done by the addiction in all areas of life.
- Repair damaged relationships and develop healthy communication skills.
- Find purpose and meaning in a life of sobriety.
- Learn to relax and have a good time without drugs or alcohol.
Treatment gives people the knowledge, skills, and motivation they need to enjoy successful, long-term recovery.
Drug Rehabs Near Me
If you Google, “drug rehabs near me,” you may see results for rehabs that are nowhere near you. That’s because it can be difficult to find high quality rehab programs in smaller cities. WhiteSands Treatment is one of the best Florida rehab centers, and our Naples outpatient program helps many local people recover from an addiction once and for all.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.