WhiteSands Was Founded With the Goal of Raising the Standards in Addiction Treatment: Here’s How We Do It
WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab is a premier drug and alcohol rehab facility that offers all levels of care and a full continuum of treatment options. WhiteSands was built around the idea that raising the industry standards related to the quality of treatment provided, the range of treatment available, and the accommodations and comfort of patients would render positive outcomes. We also go by the philosophy that a comfortable guest equals a successful patient, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure patient’s comfort and well-being throughout their time in treatment.
Some of the top 10 ways that we set ourselves apart from competitors are:
- Each guest has a private room with a TV and internet access.
- A 10-acre campus in Plant City encompassing a host of on-site amenities.
- Cell phones and the use of personal electronics are permitted in private rooms.
- A recreation center featuring a snack bar, lounge area, and theatre-size TV screens.
- A brand new athletic complex feting a full-size gym, boxing ring, and training equipment.
- One-on-one boxing lessons with a professional coach.
- Personal training and as fitness coaches to help you attain your fitness goals.
- Personalized drug rehab and alcohol rehab therapy sessions.
- Individualized, customized programs, including tailored alcohol detox and drug detox.
- Life skills and relapse prevention to prepare patients for life outside of the treatment environment
Providing elements that truly put industry standards to the test can provide what we feel is the best treatment experience a patient can have.
Unique and Innovative Philosophies
WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab takes a different, more progressive, and less institutionalized approach to addiction recovery. While many rehab facilities follow set guidelines that rarely veer off from the standard methods, we go against all of that.
Some of our unique philosophies as it pertains to drug rehab and alcohol rehab are:
- Providing individualized treatment based on the unique needs of patients.
- Replacing bad habits with healthy, constructive ones.
- Making patients comfortable by treating them as guests once therapy is complete for the day.
- Our life skills program prepares patients for life post-treatment.
- The recovery and wellness program focuses on helping patients maintain their sobriety post-treatment by providing follow-up care.
Why People Struggling With Addiction Choose WhiteSands
We have found that our approach to recovery has proven to be hugely beneficial, evidenced by our high success rate of those who maintain sobriety long-term. Because we maintain a connection and open line of communication with our patients for up to one-year post-discharge, we can be the support system and guidance they need during a time of transition and navigation. For patients who reside out of the vicinity of our facilities, we will arrange support networks in their area so patients know exactly where to turn and who to speak with once they return to everyday life.
If you or someone close to you is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, contact WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab and our intake team today. One call can truly change your life around, and once you realize you can no longer continue down this dangerous and imminent path, you are already in the mindset of recovery. You have the power to regain control of your life, all it takes is the confidence that treatment will work coupled with an unwavering dedication to your recovery and long-lasting sobriety will follow.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.