Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab in Sarasota
What Is Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab?
Drug and alcohol outpatient rehab in Sarasota comes as a variety of programs in which you live outside of a rehab facility but still receive multiple hours of treatment per week, including support groups, therapy, counseling, educational programs, medical care, and more. Outpatient rehab is flexible, with varying levels of care, so you can continue to live your life and still attend school, go to work, and take care of other responsibilities, as long as you continue to check into treatment at your scheduled times.
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, call WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab today at 877.969.1993 to learn how we can help.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab for Drugs and Alcohol
The benefits of going to a drug and alcohol outpatient rehab in Sarasota include:
- Their flexibility, with many outpatient programs allowing you to return to your daily responsibilities as you receive treatment.
- They are generally more affordable because you do not have to pay for accommodation.
- They provide the ability to try out your newly learned sobriety skills in real-time, out in the world, with full, continued, professional support.
- You get to stay within your home support network, with access to family and friends, who will continue to be your support network long after rehab is over.
Types of Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab Programs in Sarasota
The types of drug and alcohol outpatient rehab programs at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Sarasota include:
- Partial Hospitalization (Day/Night) Programs (PHP): full days of treatment, five to six days per week for 10 to 20 days, while living within our facility or at home.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP): three hours of groups, three nights per week for 30 to 90 days, along with daily check-ins from a life coach for 90 days.
- Outpatient Programs (OP): a much less intensive continuation of the IOP, with follow-up appointments, including scheduled therapy and medical appointments available. You can decide how much care you need at any given time, and we can increase or decrease the frequency of your visits accordingly.
- Aftercare Programs: our recovery program lasts a lifetime to ensure you always have somewhere you can turn and somebody to talk to when times get tough.
Alcohol and Drug Outpatient Rehab vs. Inpatient Rehab
Outpatient rehab is a much more flexible program, but it is also less structured, so for some people spending time in inpatient rehab is beneficial before outpatient rehab. In inpatient residential care at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab, you move into our luxury rehab center full-time for a 30 to a 90-day program. You live within our welcoming and comfortable facility among peers, with fully scheduled days and free time in the evenings to enjoy our facilities.
Much like our PHP rehab program, you will have days filled with individual therapy and counseling, group therapy and process groups, holistic treatments, educational programs, and more. Still, after your day is complete, you spend time as our guest in our safe and sober facility rather than going home. Along with the full-time medical and psychiatric oversight available, one of the main benefits of staying in inpatient care is the removal of your everyday triggers and stresses, being away from drugs and alcohol, and the people and places that may enable a relapse.
Outpatient Rehab in Sarasota at WhiteSands
At WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab, our outpatient programs are tailored to best suit your unique needs, budget, and preferences as you rehabilitate after detoxing. We will help you decide which program is right for you, and through our aftercare programs, we will always be there for you with support and a sober community you can lean on. Contact us today to learn more about our drug and alcohol outpatient rehab in Sarasota programs.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.