A Staff Who Truly Cares Makes a World of Difference
WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Plant City patient Gisela is ecstatic about her experience at WhiteSands.
“I definitely want to say that this place really made a huge difference in my recovery process,” she says. “All the employees from my therapist, case manager, counselors, BHTS, and the cooking crew were always on top of my needs through this difficult time,” she adds.
All Levels of Care Provided By Highly-Trained Staff
“Counselors are extremely knowledgeable and you also get one-on-one individual sessions with your therapist. They really make you feel welcomed, protected, and cared for,”says Gisela with positivity. All levels of care provided at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Plant City is provided by highly-trained staff accredited and board-certified staff in their respective field.
The facility offers a full continuum of care, from medical detoxification and inpatient treatment to outpatient services, transitional housing/sober living, aftercare, and beyond. All levels of care for your duration of drug and alcohol treatment are provided by highly-trained staff that is specially trained in Addiction Medicine.
We have three levels of care to meet patients’ individual needs. These include:
- Medically Assisted Detoxification – Medically assisted detox can last between three and five days depending on the severity of the addiction. Detox is designed to safely help patients wean and withdraw from substances of abuse in a controlled environment. Around-the-clock medical care and supervision are provided to ensure that the patient responds to the process.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – This program lasts approximately 28 days and is designed to help patients build a foundation for a sober life by addressing the underlying causes of addiction. Through various services such as individual one-on-one therapy, relapse prevention, group counseling, therapeutic services, and 12-step programs, patients can feel secure about the sober future ahead.
- Outpatient Services – The outpatient services at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Plant City provide counseling, case management, and other therapeutic options so that clients can continue their recovery while living at home or working in the community. There are two types of outpatient programs:
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) – IOP is offered on a daily basis and provides up to five hours of treatment each week with an individualized program designed to meet your specific needs. A therapist will work with you to address behaviors that may have contributed to your addiction and teach coping skills so you can live a healthy life without drugs or alcohol. IOP can be provided in our community office or at one of our outpatient locations in West Seneca, Amherst, or Williamsville.
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP) – PHP provides intensive treatment in a structured setting for up to three days per week for an extended period of time. It includes all aspects of treatment that occur during an inpatient admission but allows patients to continue living at home during their treatment plan.
Seeking Addiction Help Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with drug addiction, call the intake team at WhiteSands today to learn about our addiction treatment and therapy options. We offer comprehensive treatment programs for individuals with all forms of substance abuse disorders, including:
- Alcohol use disorder
- Drug use disorder
- Opioid use disorder
- Cocaine abuse and addiction
The WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Plant City staff is always available to help with any questions you may have about the programs, so pick up the phone and call today.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.