Find the Best Rehab Centers in the U.S. and Get Customized Care | Call 24/7 and See Why We’re Among the Best Addiction Treatment Centers
It’s a sad reality of addiction that only 10.9% of people who need treatment ever receive it. This is especially tragic given that many people live near some of the best rehabs in the U.S. without even realizing it. Comprehensive treatment is absolutely essential for those who want the greatest possible chance of success, so when you make the decision to get help and get sober, it’s important to get the care and support you deserve through one of the best rehab centers in the U.S., such as WhiteSands Treatment Center.
Why Should I Enroll in One of the Best Rehab Facilities in the U.S.?
The time you spend in rehab will create the foundation for the rest of your life. Rehabilitation should not be attempted without a full commitment from the patient and extensive support from the rehab facility. A rehab center should be well-prepared to meet all of the needs of its patients, whether that includes a medically supervised detox or a dual-diagnosis treatment plan. The best rehabs in the U.S. are renowned precisely because of their attention to detail and wholehearted dedication to their patients.
What Defines the Best Rehab Centers? In the U.S., Look for These Traits
A flashy exterior and lavish décor might make a rehab seem promising, but the most important elements of a recovery program are intangible. Before you commit to a program, ask these questions:
- Will they accept my insurance? Price can be a huge factor for many people. Ask how the prospective rehab center will work with you to make the program as cost-effective as possible.
- Is it in a location that is right for me? The location affects both the convenience of the program and the ability to have a relaxing, productive recovery period. Make sure that you can get to the facility reliably and that the location offers minimal stress and distraction.
- Do they offer the program I need? A wide variety of rehab programs are available, and not all of them will work equally well for every patient. Find out which type of program would be most appropriate for you or a loved one, and make sure that the rehab center provides that option.
- Will I be safe and comfortable in rehab? Patients may have specific medical conditions or concerns about their well-being, particularly during detox. A high-quality rehab center will make sure that medical staff are available whenever they may be needed to ensure a patient’s safety.
- How long will the program last? Most rehab programs last between one and three months. Comprehensive programs may take as long as six months to a year to be fully effective.
- Are the staff and facility fully accredited? Having well-trained staff makes a world of difference. Make sure that both the facility and those who work in it are accredited.
Is Rehab the Answer for Me?
Admitting that you have a problem with alcohol or drug abuse is the first and often most difficult step to take in your recovery. In 2013, 95% of those who genuinely needed treatment and chose not to seek it made that decision because they felt that they didn’t really need rehab. Unfortunately, about half a million people died from overdoses from 2000 to 2014. Online guides can help you identify the dangerous symptoms of addiction, but the best way to know for sure is to get a professional clinical assessment.
Find the Best Addiction Treatment Centers in the U.S. Now
Our phone line is available 24/7 to help answer your questions. If you’re struggling with alcohol abuse, we can provide information to help you choose from among the best alcohol rehab centers in the U.S.A. We offer individualized drug and alcohol rehabilitation plans carefully tailored to fit your specific needs. Our private facility is staffed by board-certified doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, and counselors, and every member of our staff is passionate about giving our patients the best possible chances of success. Call today or fill out the form here to start your recovery at one of the best rehab centers in the U.S.!