Florida Rehab For Alcoholics
If you are battling with alcoholism or drugs, you don’t have to do it alone. Florida rehab for alcoholics and other substance abusers, can provide you with a new direction for your life. You can be freed from the addiction to alcohol or drugs and learn to live a happy and productive life. WhiteSands Treatment has a professional medical staff and compassionate and caring addiction specialists ready to assist you with putting your life back on track.
Benefits Of Professional Rehab For Alcoholics
Alcoholism is a disease, and WhiteSands Treatment fosters recovery with the personalized rehab for alcoholics programs it offers to individuals. The staff provides professional care for each person going through alcohol detox and rehab.
- Personalized Treatment – Psychological assessments, physical exams, and diagnostic tests aid the staff in tailoring your treatment plan to provide for a successful recovery. Your personal history, length of time drinking, and your personal learning style are all part of your personalized treatment plan.
- Life Skills Training – Most alcoholics have been unable to communicate effectively, reduce stress, control anger, or establish successful relationships for years. WhiteSands Treatment helps you to develop positive methods of communication, coping techniques, time management skills, and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Individual Therapy Sessions – One-on-one therapy sessions help you focus on the emotional reasons behind your dependency on alcohol. Low self-esteem, personal trauma, mental health issues, and overall negativity are addressed in these personal therapy sessions. Understanding the psychological factors that contribute to alcoholism can help with your healing.
- Group Therapy Sessions – In group therapy, you will have the opportunity to give and receive support from your peers. Sharing experiences and providing input will help you to develop a better understanding of how the disease of alcoholism has impacted your life and what you can do to ensure your recovery.
- Relapse Prevention – Strengthening resolve, learning coping skills, and transitioning back into society are critical to long-term recovery. You will learn the patterns and triggers that could bring about relapse and how to avoid them. The importance of aftercare services are stressed, and you will receive referrals for doctors, therapists, and support groups in your area that can help you achieve your goals.
Rehab For Drugs And Alcohol
WhiteSands Treatment has a team of addiction specialists dedicated to putting you on track for a successful recovery from substance abuse. WhiteSands Treatment provides rehab for drugs and alcohol abuse in a beautiful and peaceful setting. Substance abuse affects the brain by altering its structure and function, and the first step in breaking the cycle of addiction is detoxification. As soon as the last pill or drink has been taken, the withdrawal begins. It may take a few hours until the cravings start in to use again, and there will be physical reactions when you don’t. Depending on the substance you are addicted to, the withdrawal symptoms might include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Memory problems
These and other more serious withdrawal problems are an excellent reason for you to contact WhiteSands Treatment where you will find a professional team of addiction specialists to help you through the detoxification process and then through rehab.
Best Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers
The best alcohol addiction treatment centers in the country are staffed with doctors and psychologists who specialize in working with substance abusers. WhiteSands Treatment provides medical personnel to take you through detoxification in the safest possible environment. Rehab offers a number of different programs including holistic options such as yoga, art therapy, nutrition, exercise, and more. You’ll also appreciate the lovely tropical setting and the beautifully appointed rooms at WhiteSands Treatment. Everything is designed to make your stay successful, restful, and comfortable. You’ll find WhiteSands Treatment to be one of the best alcohol addiction treatment centers in the country.
Get help for yourself or a loved one at WhiteSands Treatment. Make the phone call that can get you or a loved one started down the road to recovery and back into normal society once again.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.