WhiteSands’ Gainesville outpatient substance abuse treatment can help you end an addiction once and for all.
Addiction takes a toll on your life, from your relationships and health to your finances and even your legal status. Addiction is a progressive disease, which means it grows worse with time. Getting an addiction under control is never easy, but the sooner you take steps to address it, the sooner you can begin to live whatever life you envision for yourself. Gainesville outpatient substance abuse treatment is high quality treatment that can help you get your life under control, starting with your substance abuse and the problems it has caused in your life.
How Treatment Works
The overarching goal of any high quality Gainesville outpatient substance abuse treatment program is to remove the need and the compulsion to drink or use drugs. Addiction almost always has underlying causes, including chronic stress, a history of trauma, family dysfunction, and mental illness. Additionally, addiction causes serious problems in your life that cause stress and make it even harder to quit using drugs or alcohol. Identifying and resolving all of these issues is central to successful recovery.
A high quality Gainesville outpatient substance abuse treatment program will take a holistic approach to recovery that involves both traditional and complementary therapies that address issues of body, mind, and spirit. This approach leads to whole-person healing and meaningful positive change.
A variety of therapies help individuals:
- Identify and change dysfunctional thought and behavior patterns.
- Develop coping skills to handle stress, negative emotions, cravings, and other triggers.
- Address the underlying issues and problems that led to the substance abuse.
- Address any physical or mental health problems.
- Repair damaged relationships and learn essential relationship skills.
- Restore function to the household through family therapy.
- Develop missing life skills to promote independence and self-efficacy.
- Develop a higher level of mindfulness and self-awareness.
- Resolve issues related to the addiction, including legal problems, financial woes, job loss, and housing issues.
- Find purpose and meaning in life.
- Envision an ideal future and set goals to get there.
- Learn to relax and have fun while sober.
- Develop an overall healthy lifestyle to promote long-term recovery.
- Understand the importance of self-care in relapse prevention.
The best substance abuse rehab Gainesville offers provides individualized treatment plans and an aftercare program to help you stay sober in the early weeks and months after treatment.
Is Gainesville Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Right for You?
Outpatient treatment isn’t right for everyone. In order to succeed in an outpatient program, you need to have a high level of motivation. If you’re reluctant to quit or feel you’re not quite ready to commit to quitting, an inpatient treatment program will offer you the best chances at long-term recovery. Outpatient treatment works best for those who are motivated and who:
- Have a safe, stable living environment.
- Have a high level of support at home and in the community.
- Are in good physical and mental health aside from the addiction.
- Have reliable transportation to the outpatient center each day.
If you need inpatient treatment, WhiteSands Treatment offers quality programs in Fort Myers and Tampa.
Substance Abuse Rehab Centers Near Me
If you’re in Gainesville and you Google, “substance abuse rehab centers near me,” you’ll see a lot of programs that are nowhere near you. That’s because it can be difficult to find full-service outpatient rehab programs outside of larger cities. WhiteSands Treatment offers high quality, holistic outpatient treatment right in Gainesville. Our research-based program can help you restore your life on many fronts to improve your quality of life and remove the need to use drugs or alcohol.
One of the best centers for substance abuse rehab Gainesville offers, WhiteSands Treatment can help you make real, positive changes in your life for greater happiness. Contact us today to see if our outpatient program is right for you, and let us help you leave your addiction behind and realize your full potential.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.