What Happens During Detox in Orlando?
Drug detox programs are a type of inpatient treatment program that helps patients physically stop using opioid drugs and provide medications to make the process safer and more comfortable, along with therapy and counseling for a whole-patient approach to healing. At Whitesands treatment centers in Orlando, you will:
- Meet with a nurse and an admissions coordinator to assess your level of addiction and find out more about you, so we can create a fully customized treatment plan that is right for you.
- Check in to your private, comfortable room, where you will stay for the entirety of your detox. You will have a flat-screen TV, a queen-sized bed, and a private bathroom.
- Complete your admissions process In the next 24 hours. You will also be invited to join group therapy on day one.
- Begin a slow taper off all substances, with controlled medications provided to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Meet with your primary therapist within the first 48 hours
- Have daily meetings with an addictionologist to make sure everything is going to plan, along with medical and psychiatric care seven days a week
Whether you have a heroin addiction, a codeine addiction, and oxycontin addiction, or another opioid drug addiction, at WhiteSands drug rehab facility, our inpatient and outpatient treatment programs can help you in your addiction recovery through customized opioid addiction treatments.
Learn about the various kinds of opioids here:
What Happens After Drug Detox?
Once you have completed your detox plan, the next step for those recovering from opioid drugs is to move directly into an inpatient rehab center. Inpatient treatment is beneficial to those detoxing from opioid drugs as the withdrawal symptoms and drug cravings may return unexpectedly for weeks or even months after detox is complete. Having a safe and sober place to live during this time will help you avoid relapsing.
Inpatient rehab is usually 30 to 90 days in length, after which you will likely transition into a customized outpatient program that may include:
- Partial hospitalization programming
- Intensive outpatient programming
- Outpatient rehab
- Aftercare, alumni groups, and peer support groups
When you are in inpatient and outpatient rehab at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab, you will be provided with opportunities to learn and gain recovery skills, coping tools, and life skills that you can use for the rest of your life. We provide therapy, counseling, and other treatments, including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Life skills training
- Medical care
- Psychiatric care
- Dual diagnosis for any co-occurring disorder
- Recreation options
- Relapse prevention training
Our luxury inpatient center has amenities including a pool, a boxing gym, a recreation center, spa services, and holistic treatment options, including chiropractors, massage therapy, and yoga.
Our customizable outpatient addiction treatment programs will help you transition gradually back to your everyday responsibilities, including family, work, and school while continuing to receive the support, care, and treatments you need. There is a program for everybody at WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab. Recovery is a life-long process, and with the long-term sober health and community connections we offer, you will never be alone in your recovery.
Treatments for Addiction with Co-occurring Mental Health Conditions
Treatment plans for a person who has a mental health issue like anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia are called dual diagnosis treatments. These integrated rehabilitation plans combine drug abuse detox and rehabilitation with psychiatric care and prescription medications. As the roots of mental illness and addiction are so often interconnected, treating both conditions at the same time will give patients the best outcomes.
Why Choose WhiteSands for Opioid Detox and Substance Abuse Treatment in Orlando?
WhiteSands Alcohol and Drug Rehab is the best luxury treatment provider for opioid addiction in Florida. We provide all levels of care and provide tailored treatment options that can help you stop abusing drugs. We treat the underlying roots of your addiction and give you all the support and recovery tools you will need to move forward in life on a positive trajectory. Call us today and our intake experts will work with you to get you the help you need right away. Opioid addiction is not a life sentence, and we can help you regain control over your life.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the WhiteSands Treatment at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.